- This event has passed.
The EXXTRA ClusterXchange program Supporting growth and skills in members of Railway clusters: how to take direct benefit from it
18. November 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:30
As attendee you will learn:
- how the EXXTRA project – funded by the COSME programme of the EU – is helping the railway clusters become even more service-oriented and value-oriented for their members
- how the EXXTRA project is offering the members of railway clusters (SMEs, Academia, Research centres, Incubators, Accelerators, Digital Innovation Hubs, FabLabs) to make an “Erasmus-like” European exchange from 3 to 30 days at the premises of another European organisation that can be beneficial for their skills and growth: the “ClusterXchange”
- how to seize the ClusterXchange opportunity both as “Visiting Organisation” (you choosing another organisation for your growth) and as “Host Organisation” (you welcoming another organisation that wants to learn from / collaborate with you)
- how, due to COVID-19, the opportunity of the ClusterXchange can be seized also virtually until April 2021
- finally, you will learn some of the organisations in Europe that could host you.
Veronica Elena Bocci – EXXTRA Coordinator and DITECFER Railway cluster Coordinator
Irina Vescu – EXXTRA ClusterXchange Operational Manager
Pitches from Host Organisations
- The EXXTRA project and why it is key for the growth of SMEs of the rail supply industry
- The EXXTRA ClusterXchange: the Erasmus-like exchange scheme
- Pitches from European Host Organisations
This online workshop will be held in englisch.