- This event has passed.
Rail Industry in COVID-19 Era: Policy Developments and Activities
6. May 2020 @ 10:30 - 11:30
The Webinar will share the state of the art on initiatives and policies at EU level that may affect positively the Rail Supply Industry.
We will talk about:
- Characteristics of the European Rail Supply Industry and its capability of resiliency
- Disruptions in the Supply Chains due to COVID-19 crisis, possible origins and effects and discussions on going within European Clusters Alliance-European Commission Task Force on a new “Rapid Alert Function” as introduced in the new Joint European Roadmap to lifting coronavirus containment measures
- The “EU Rapid Alert Function” concept in response to COVID-19: where are we now and what Clusters can do
- Mitigation of risks and impact: Upskilling and Reskilling in the Supply Chain and what Clusters can do
- Veronica Elena Bocci | Coordinator DITECFER, Member European Commission Expert Group on the Competitiveness of the Rail Supply Industry
- Ulla Engelmann | Head of Unit Advanced Technologies, Clusters and Social Economy at European Commission – DG GROW
- Andrei Bunis | Policy Officer Unit Advanced Technologies, Clusters and Social Economy at European Commission – DG GROW
Register here until 5th May 20.00 CEST