- This event has passed.
PERES-B2B-EVENT at Serbian Railways in Belgrade
30. January 2019 @ 11:00 - 17:00
Get to know the Serbian market and expand your European network in Belgrade!
The B2B-Matchmaking-Event of the PERES project comes along with 3 big advantages. First, you get to know the Serbian market at the site of Serbian Railways in Belgrade! Second, you learn about the PERES internationalisation strategy and plans for the US mission from 31st March – 06th April 2019. And thirdly, the PERES-B2B-Event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from Serbia, Italy, France, Great Britain and Germany. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts!
For organisations who
- are related to the railway industry
- are interested in the Serbian railway market and/or
- want to go on US Mission with PERES
- As purchaser – find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager – find new European customers
- As product developer – find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- As participant of the US Mission – find out about the PERES internationalization strategy and plans for the US Mission
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, services and specify your collaboration or business needs
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled face-2-face meetings at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners, Customers or New Suppliers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Get Information about the Serbian market and PERES’ internationalisation strategy
- Working language: English
- Deadline for sending applications is Sunday 20. January 2019
- Every company can have a maximum of 2 representatives
|This website was funded by the European Union’s COSME Programme (2014-2020). The content of this website represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.|