Final Event PERES Project
June 25 @ 13:00 - 18:00
Room « Strasbourg/Luxembourg »
Rue de la Science 14B
This will be the occasion for you to meet the PERES partners, to know the project results, to learn about the Rail market in USA through the direct experience of the PERES Mission to the USA 2019, and to discover the new Joint Internationalisation Strategy for USA and India for SMEs of the EU Rail Supply Chain as key-result of the project.
At the Panel Session the following questions concerning ‘Trade and collaboration EU-US’ will be discussed: What the state of the art of collaboration between US and EU? What role for SMEs and clusters in the Transatlantic Collaboration? What opportunities for collaboration in the railway technologies field? Technological collaboration between EU and US? Cultural tips: what the main differences in making business in EU and in US?
Come to the event to meet the Panel Session participants:
- Carlo Borghini |Executive Director JU Shift²Rail
- Philippe Citroën |Director General UNIFE
- Margaret Mulligan |EBN, ENRICH IN USA
- Sharon L Stead | Managing Director State of Illinois European Office, Illinois Department of Commerce
- Peter Czaga | Cluster Internationalisation, European Commission DG GROW
- Paolo Leonardo Biglieri |International Sales Manager, Blend Plants
- US Mission to the European Union (invited)
Registration is free but mandatory, before June 21 st
PERES project Partners: DITECFER (IT), i-Trans (FR), BTS (DE), RailAlliance (UK), RCSEE (SR)