7th issue of the ERCI Innovation Awards
As every year, the European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI) honours pioneering innovation projects of European rail industry companies time with the ERCI Innovation Awards. The awarding ceremony is organised by the ERCI partner i-TRANS.
The ERCI Innovation Awards are organised and attributed by the clusters, members of ERCI, to European companies that provide products, systems, technologies, processes or services, with proven innovative features.
Winners are selected by a European jury of independent experts representing industry, research and public authorities.
Selection of winners is based on the following criteria:
- Innovation features of the solution
- Economic and social benefits for the railway sector
- Integration of new digital technologies
- Impact on “human capital”
- Creation of the innovation by networking (cooperation with other private or public entities)
SIFER B2B Meetings 2021 – International Railway Brokerage Event