Express your interest and find partners now – the calls for the EU funding programme Shift2Rail are published.
ERCI has the main facts for you:
- The funding rates are 100 per cent for Research and Innovation Activities (RIA), likewise for companies.
- Only proposals with consortia of at least 3 partners from at least 3 different EU-countries are admitted.
Exclusive for members of ERCI clusters:
- Free consultation on programme by your cluster manager
- Free support on identifying partners or funding consortia by European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI). ERCI supported 8 consortia in applying for proposals in 2019 with 3 of them being successful.
Please find the Calls below. If you are interested in participating, please fill in the appropriate document and send to the contact person of your cluster which is an ERCI partner until 20.12.2019. If you are not a member of one of the ERCI partners, please contact Mr. Lutz Hübner from Cluster Transport, Mobility and Logistics Berlin-Brandenburg (Phone: +49 30 46302-573; Email: email@example.com).
- Shift2Rail Open Calls 2020 – Short Expression of Principal Interest
- Shift2Rail – CALLS 2020 PARTNER PROFILE FORM – EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (whether there is already a special interest or project idea)
Shift2Rail 2020 Info Day
The event will be held on 10 December at the Egg, Brussels and will give you an overview of the aims and results of the Shift2Rail Research & Innovation Programme and introduce you to the possibilities to get involved in bringing European mobility forward. During the day, you will be able to find out about Shift2Rail’s upcoming funding opportunity: Shift2Rail Call for Proposals 2020.This event is aimed at interested companies and research organisations that wish to carry out collaborative research and innovation projects in the area of railway mobility, in cooperation with the projects of Shift2Rail members. >>Shift2Rail Info Day 2020
Overview of Topics for Shift2Rail Call 2020:
Innovation Programme 1 (IP1): Cost Efficient and Reliable Trains
- S2R-OC-IP1-01-2020: Support to Development of next generation of Traction systems (TD1.1) (RIA)
- S2R-OC-IP1-02-2020: Technical solutions for the next generation of TCMS (IA)
- S2R-OC-IP1-03-2020: Innovative technologies for Carbodies and Running Gear of the future (RIA)
Innovation Programme 2 (IP2) – Advanced Traffic Management and Control Systems
- S2R-OC-IP2-01-2020: Modelling of the Moving Block system specification and support for Railway Minimum Operational Performance Standards (RIA)
- S2R-OC-IP2-02-2020: Study on alternative bearers and on communication protocols (RIA)
Innovation Programme 3 (IP3): Cost Efficient and Reliable Infrastructure
- S2R-0C-IP3-01-2020: Next Generation Track Transition Zones (RIA)
- S2R-OC-IP3-02-2020: Technology Development for Railway Systems Asset Management (TD3.6) (RIA)
- S2R-OC-IP3-03-2020: On track machines shift to collaborative robots (TD3.8) (RIA)
Innovation Programme 4 (IP4): IT Solutions for attractive railway services
Innovation Programme 5 (IP5): Technologies for sustainable and attractive European rail freight
- No OC topic.