Shift2Rail Info Day & Matchmaking
The European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI) and the Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg (EEN BB) cordially invite you to the
Shift2 Rail JU Info Day & Matchmaking in Brussels on 12 December 2017
Inform yourself directly on site about new EU funding opportunities in the field of rail systems technology and meet potential project partners!
Shift2Rail Joint Undertaking (S2R JU) is a long-term public-private partnership for supporting and pooling transnational research collaboration in the railway sector. Now, new calls have been published that companies and research institutions can apply for.
Take the opportunity to meet with other participants during the matchmaking event that takes place during the information day to discuss possible cooperation in the submission of applications for S2R funding.
Here are the registration links for the information day and the matchmaking:
This is how the Matchmaking @ Shift2Rail works:
- Registration takes place via the website Matchmaking @ Shift2Rail.
- Use a descriptive profile to reach the contacts you are interested in.
- Make your interview requests online in advance.
- Before the event, you will receive your individual timetable from us.
- You meet your conversation partners directly on-site as part of the information day.
- After the participation we support you in the follow-up of your discussions and the reuse of your cooperation profile.
We are very pleased to welcome you in Brussels on 12 December 2017.
Please note: The day after (13 December 2017) there is an HORIZON 2020 WP 2018-2020 Transport Info Day in Brussels, which also includes a B2B matchmaking.
Please find below the registration links for the information day and the matchmaking: