- This event has passed.
16. April 2018 - 18. April 2018
2018 International Seminar for Railway Education and Training
Monday 16th April to Wednesday 18th April 2018, The University of Birmingham, UK
The Birmingham Centre for Railway Research and Education, in collaboration with its industry based partners MTR Academy of Hong Kong and SMRT Institute of Singapore, invites you to the inaugural International Seminar for Railway Education and Training (ISRET 2018), to be held at the University of Birmingham, from 16th to 18th April 2018.
The seminar objectives of ISRET 2018 are to:
- Identify the education and training challenges that must be addressed by the metro and mainline industry;
- Establish and disseminate best practice in railway education and training;
- Develop international partnerships between education institutions, training providers and employers;
- Learn from the education and training expertise of The University of Birmingham, MTR Academy, SMRT Institute, the Singapore Rail Academy, NTAR, NSAR, the High-Speed Rail College in Birmingham and other experts in the field.
To book a place, please click on the following link http://shop.bham.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/college-of-engineering-physical-sciences/birmingham-centre-for-railway-research-education/international-seminar-for-railway-education-and-training-2018
Find more information about the format of the international seminar, the keynote speakers and the registration on >>ISRET Flyer v1